Leading IT Cyber Security & Risk Management Solutions
Cyber Safety Education
MRU ER Cyber Safety Education service provides an in-depth and highly personalised training service aimed at ensuring that all our client’s staff members are adequately equipped to protect themselves online. Some of the areas we covered are:
- Spam emails
- Phishing and social engineering
- Protecting your personal identity online
- Waling and other forms of attacks
- Securing mobile devices
This service starts with an understanding of our client’s enterprise and the risks that are being faced to provide the highest level of individuality while being equipped with world-class knowledge.
Cyber Response Services
Should our client’s enterprise be compromised, the MRU ER Cyber Response Service will respond to this incident and provide the required level of support. We will endeavor to reduce the impact of the attack, protect our client’s information and bring their enterprise back to a functioning level. Should it be a virus attack, ransomware, malicious emails, or other forms of malware, we are there to assist.
The MRU ER Cyber Consulting division works in various fields, including:
- Developing, evaluating and implementing cyber security policy
- Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments
- Securing and optimising our client’s most critical and private IT systems
- Enterprise security architecture design and re-design
While this service is highly individualised, a great effort is made to ensure that we provide the best possible service at reduced rates. All charges are disclosed and agreed upon before any work commences.